The PSA’s Retired Associates’ Group is very active and has affiliations to other retirees’ organisations.
Advantages of membership include:
- Remaining a member of the PSA
- Receiving Red Tape and being kept abreast of union issues
- Membership of Provident Fund – $3,500 funeral benefit until age 70
- Access to Union Shopper and Union Shopper Motor Market
- Access to PSA lawyers with first consultation free
- Affiliation with Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association (CPSA) and Australian Council of Public Sector Retiree Organisations (ACPSRO)
- Fellowship at meetings and speakers on a range of informative topics followed by refreshments.
Executive of the Retired Associates Group
Robert Ryan, Chairperson
Marolga (Mara) Tudorin, Secretary
Kevin Vierboom, Senior Vice President
Paul Turner, Junior Vice Chair
William (Bill) Hall
Anthony (Tony) De Luca
Membership of the Retired Associates Branch
Membership with Provident Fund is $37.50 per year (July 2013 – June 2014).
To be in the Provident Fund members must join the Retired Associates immediately after retirement from the public service.
Membership of the Provident Fund ceases at age 70.
Membership without the Provident Fund is $31.80 for the year.
The Executive usually meets on the third Friday of each month.
General meetings are bi-monthly and held at PSA House, 160 Clarence Street, Sydney.
The Retired Associates invites members, and others who may be interested in joining to attend.
Meetings commence at 10:30am and are a great source of information about retirement, superannuation, lifestyle, health and other issues.
Meetings conclude with refreshments at lunchtime and a warm welcome is assured.
Bi-monthly meeting dates until June 2014 are:
25 February 2014
22 April 2014
24 June 2014 – AGM
To view the Retired Associates’ Group Brochure click here
For further information please contact Robert Ryan, Chairperson on (02) 9542 2034.
Susan Kong, Stenographer: at: Tel 02 9220 0942 firstname.lastname@example.org