The PSA’s Retired Associates’ Group is very active and has affiliations to other retirees’ organisations.
Advantages of membership include:
- Remaining a member of the PSA
- Receiving Red Tape and being kept abreast of union issues
- Membership of Provident Fund – $3,500 funeral benefit until age 70
- Access to Union Shopper and Union Shopper Motor Market
- Access to PSA lawyers with first consultation free
- Affiliation with Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association (CPSA) and Australian Council of Public Sector Retiree Organisations (ACPSRO)
- Fellowship at meetings and speakers on a range of informative topics followed by refreshments.
Executive of the Retired Associates Group
Paul Turner, Chairperson
Marolga (Mara) Tudorin, Secretary
Robert Ryan, Senior Vice President
John Carmichael, Committee Member
John Costello, Committee Member
Anthony (Tony) De Luca, Committee Member
William (Bill) Hall, Committee Member
Frank Scharfe, Committee Member
Membership of the Retired Associates Branch
Membership with Provident Fund is $36.75 per year (July 2012 – June 2013).
To be in the Provident Fund members must join the Retired Associates immediately after retirement from the public service.
Membership of the Provident Fund ceases at age 70.
Membership without the Provident Fund is $31.00 for the year.
The Executive usually meets on the third Friday of each month.
General meetings are bi-monthly and held at PSA House, 160 Clarence Street, Sydney.
The Retired Associates invites members, and others who may be interested in joining to attend.
Meetings commence at 10:30am and are a great source of information about retirement, superannuation, lifestyle, health and other issues.
Meetings conclude with refreshments at lunchtime and a warm welcome is assured.
|Remaining meeting dates for 2013|
|Tuesday 27 August|
|Tuesday 22 October|
|Tuesday 10 December XMAS Function|
To view the Retired Associates’ Group Brochure click here
For further information please contact Paul Turner, Chairperson on 9614 5486
Susan Kong, Stenographer: at: Tel 02 9220 0942 email@example.com