- The Scholarship is available at any Australian university in any course.
- The Scholarship is restricted to students entering the first year of a full-time course and who sat their HSC the previous year.
- The Scholarship is restricted to children of members of the Association at the time of application who have been continuous financial members for the previous five years.
- The Scholarship will have a value of $850 per annum.
- The Scholarship will be awarded in the first instance for one year and will be re-awarded annually for a maximum period of three years. A scholar’s tenure shall be subject to a satisfactory report as to his/her progress and conduct.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on results obtained in Higher School Certificate Examination and Assessment or equivalent and the award will take into account whether or not the applicant is the holder of a scholarship, traineeship, etc.
- Subject to the provisions of Condition No. 6, the highest marks and assessment and/or aggregate will be the deciding factor in the award.
- To be eligible, students must have sat their HSC in the previous year.
The Scholarship application form can be found HERE.
Scholarship Application close at the end of February
Click here for further details for the 2018 Scholarship