Wednesday, 8 November 2017
Roads and Maritime Services meeting notice
Roads and Maritime Services meeting notice – November 2017 (PDF version)
Your union, the PSA will be visiting your workplace to talk to all staff.
9 November 2017
Level 1, lunch area
Come along at any time to speak with your workplace organiser, Ben James, about any concerns you may be having.
Not a member? In addition to annual pay increases and representation in industrial issues, PSA membership entitles you to:
- Five per cent off grocery shopping at Coles and Woolworths through Union Shopper website. Union Shopper also has a wide range of cheap deals for union members including electrical and white goods, cars, insurance and more. Visit www.unionshopper.com.au to see the full range for PSA members
- Salary Insurance if injured travelling to or from work – this is no longer covered by workers compensation. Further information can be found HERE.
- Exclusive deals on home loans, credit cards, personal loans and insurance products from Sydney Credit Union (SCU)
- Welfare Rights Centre – provides support on all welfare/social services, including family allowances, sickness benefits, births and deaths, Austudy, unemployment, and sole parenting.
- Provident Fund pays $3,500 to nominated beneficiary if a union member under the age of 70 dies, regardless of cause
- Free wills – through our associated law firm McNallys Jones Staff
- A scholarship of $850 per year for three years for of union members’ children who start university.
See psa.asn.au/resources/value-added-services for the full details and remember, your union membership is fully tax-deductible.
It’s time to get involved!