STATUS: Completed Jan 2014
SUMMARY OF REQUEST:
Workforce Profile data from June 2012 to June 2013 to Public Service Commission
- Employee number (Non Casual EFT) as at 30 June 2013 broken down by gender, award coverage and agency.
- The above data overlaid by Principal Departments.
- Employee numbers (Non Casual EFT) by agency and by award broken down by region as per the regions used at Table 4.5 of the Workforce Profile 2012 report.
- Head Count Data, as at 30 June 2013 broken down by State Electorate and Agency including: total numbers and number of staff covered by the Crown Employees Public Sector Salaries Award 2008.
- Head Count Data, as at 30 June 2013 broken down by Agency, gender, and employment category ie. full time, part time, and causal.
- Employment Movement Type Details (Non-casual) during the year 2012 by Gender including Movement Type-Detailed, Commenced Employees, Separated Employees including Voluntary Redundancy by Agency
- Head count against ANSCO occupation codes and occupations broken down by Agency for 2013.
- Head count numbers against position codes and occupation broken down by agency for 2013.