Anti-Discrimination Board – Dispute in the Industrial Relations Commission – Appointment for Hearing
As members will be aware, the PSA filed a dispute in relation to the restructure of the ADB. The dispute will be heard at 10am next Tuesday, 4 September 2018. It would be ideal if as many members as possible attend. Members can attend, but it will have to be in their own time as approved leave. This will demonstrate the widely felt dissatisfaction with ADB management. There may also be an opportunity for members to speak to the Commissioner as part of the proceedings.
If you can attend please come to the PSA Office at 160 Clarence Street, Sydney (get off at Town Hall Station) at 9am next Tuesday, 4 September 2018. Also if you want to attend please contact the PSA by next Monday, 3 September 2018.
Your PSA staff
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Distribute this bulletin to colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member join online – https://membership.psa.asn.au/register