Are you an SAO working in science?

Science update - Aug 2019 (PDF version)

If you are a School Administrative Officer who works in science, we want to know.

So that the PSA can communicate effectively with you about the issues facing members working in science, we need to know who you are.

Three easy ways to let us know

  • Contact the Membership department by email. Let them know you are a SAO Science and update any other details including home address, work location or contact details by sending them through to
  • Call us and update your details over the phone. You can contact our membership department on
    1300 772 679. Choose option 1 to speak to someone in the Membership section.
  • Go online and LOG IN to the members only area. Once you’ve logged in you can update your details including work location, home address and contact details. This is the best way to ensure all your details are correct, as you can review all of them yourself.

Do you have any new starters at your school? 

It’s more important than ever to be a member of your union. Union membership is the only way you can ensure you get say in your workplace and be part of a collective effort to improve your rights at work.

Forward this email to any new starters at your school so they can find out more about the PSA, the union for all SAS Staff!


Related Posts

Back To Top