Members would be aware that the Australian Museum Joint Consultative Committee has not met for a period of time.
This has now been rectified. PSA Senior Industrial Officer met with John Buttle Acting Director, Corporate Resources & CFO and Maggie Chan Manager HR to discuss the resumption of this important forum.
To enable the PSA to represent the current issues PSA members would like to have raised at the first meeting a meeting of members has been scheduled for
- When: Wednesday 15 March 2018
- Where: Australian Museum Theatre
- 12:30 to 1:30
Nominations for the role of Australian Museum delegates will also be discussed at this meeting.
At the meeting referred to above It was agreed that we should try and schedule the first of the new JCCs by the end of March.
A union workplace is a fairer workplace – what can you do?
- Not a member? Get involved by signing up!
- Already a member? Get a colleague to join the PSA!
- Make sure copies of this bulletin are circulated and put on every noticeboard.
- Get more involved by becoming a local union delegate or contact
Members this is a very important meeting. Please ensure you attend and please encourage your colleagues to join at
Update and Connect with the PSA
If you have moved home or work location, or you have changed your contacts, please update your membership details HERE.