Community Corrections – Workload Survey
The Public Service Association thanks members for participation in the recent Workload Survey.
The PSA Workload Survey indicates that work overload is causing significant Work, Health and Safety issues for our members in Community Corrections. The PSA will be raising its concerns about the results of the Survey directly with the Department and seek that the Department urgently resolve the workload issues affecting our members.
The PSA will be meeting with the Department at the Joint Consultative Committee on 22 May 2019 to discuss the Survey and other issues affecting our members. The PSA will report back to you after this meeting.
Your PSA Industrial Officer – Susan Emery – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your PSA Organiser – Leonie Wright – email@example.com
What can you do?
- Not a member? Get involved by signing up!
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues or put it on a noticeboard.
- Organise a PSA visit to your workplace.
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA.
- Get involved by becoming a local union delegate or contact.