Monday 23 October
9am – 12pm
Conference Room, Level 6
Your union, the PSA has lodged a dispute in the Industrial Relations Commission challenging the CSO’s Open-Plan proposal.
Your PSA representative will be onsite to speak to CSO staff about this, and to encourage CSO staff to join the PSA, in order to increase the negotiating power and influence of the PSA in protecting your workplace rights and conditions.
The more members we have, the stronger we become.
Staff are invited to attend to discuss the following:
- PSA dispute in the Industrial Relations Commission challenging the CSO’s open plan work environment proposal
- CSO PSA membership Open-Plan proposal feedback report
- PSA’s lodgement for elected and trained Health, Safety Representatives (HSRs) with CSO management in order to safeguard WHS interests through issuing Performance Improvement Notices and Directing Unsafe Work to Cease
- PSA’s role at the CSO in enforcing consultation through regular Joint Consultative Committee meetings
- PSA membership benefits: support for workplace matters, Journey Insurance, Accident Insurance, Family Cover Insurance, $3500 Provident Fund in the event of a member’s death, Union Shopper, discounted banking services with the SCU Credit Union, free Will Pack and tax deductible union fees.
Membership forms will be available for staff wishing to join the PSA or join online at https://membership.psa.asn.au/Register/.
Bring along a non-member colleague for a chat!
United we bargain, divided we beg – A unionised workplace is a fairer one!