Just a reminder to complete the PSA’s workplace bully and workload stress survey of the CSO.
We need your feedback on your experiences working in the CSO so we can push to resolve these concerns with CSO management.
Unfortunately, CSO management has refused to allow the release of the survey to all staff, so we need as many members as possible to complete it.
The survey only takes a few minutes to complete, and your responses are completely confidential and no identifying information needs to be provided.
Please follow the link below to the PSA’s survey:
Your delegates are:
- Louise Coory – Senior Solicitor
- Teri Southwell – Business Analyst
Your PSA staff:
Your union is only as strong as its members – the more members we have, the stronger we are. Your union is not only your voice in the work place, the PSA also handles individual issues at work.
What can you do?
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues.
- Print this bulletin and put it up on your notice board.
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA.
- Get involved as your Workplace Contact
Not a member join online – www.psa.asn.au/join
Members can update their details at – membership.psa.asn.au