On the 12 December 2019, the PSA attended the DCJ NNSW & MNC’s Joint Consultative Committee. This is a quarterly forum where your PSA representatives meet with the Executive District Director and Directors Community Service and Housing to raise issues that affect you at work. You can view meeting minutes HERE.
The PSA has been working to build a solid delegate structure in your work sites. Delegates meet with site manager monthly to resolve issues. If these issues are unable to be resolved, they are brought to the JCC.
Your current delegates are:
- Tweed Heads Tracey Trindall, Susan Davies, Kellie Jermyn (acting) and Rosalind Cook (acting)
- Ballina Adam Collins, Susan Nichols, Jennie Myhill and Christine Lockton
- LismoreMaxine Stuart, Adam Smith and James Fraser
- Grafton Mik Smart (another delegate needed)
- Coffs Harbour Maxine Dayhew, Tanya Allen, Phillip Connor, Heidi Payne and Melissa Roe
- Kempsey Daniel Shorter and Suzanne Bright (another delegate needed)
- Port Macquarie Peter Briggs, Daniel Bowman and Jennifer Kladis
- Taree Dwayne Clarke and Diane Barber.
- Tweed Heads and Lismore Christopher Barnard (more delegates are needed)
If you do not receive PSA emails from your Delegate, please contact them and ask to be placed on their mailing list.
If you know colleagues who are not members, ask them to join HERE.