Department of Education Performance Development member bulletin
TO BE FULLY INFORMED ON CURRENT INDUSTRIAL ISSUES AND PSA PLANS AND CAMPAIGNS, BE PART OF THE COLLECTIVE.
JOIN the PSA to support PSA SAS staff members and make a difference.
For further information contact the PSA to organise a meeting on 1300 772 679.
TOPICS IN THIS RECENT BULLETIN INCLUDE:
- Is there a ban on participating on Performance and Development (P & D)?
- What is the PSA’s role?
- PSA concerns and questions about implementation
- The latest consultation meeting on 18 May
- What training is available?
- When do I do the training?
- How many goals do I need?
- Who is my line supervisor?
- How will the goals be measured?
- Management of P &D when working across sites and classifications
- Short term temps requirement to undertake PDPs
- Disagreement about goals or final outcome
- Concerns about PDPs used as a performance tool and not for development.