TO BE FULLY INFORMED ON CURRENT INDUSTRIAL ISSUES AND PSA PLANS AND CAMPAIGNS, BE PART OF THE COLLECTIVE.
JOIN the PSA to support PSA SAS staff members and make a difference.
For further information contact the PSA to organise a meeting on 1300 772 679.
TOPICS IN THIS RECENT BULLETIN INCLUDE:
- Is there a ban on participating on Performance and Development (P & D)?
- What is the PSA’s role?
- PSA concerns and questions about implementation
- The latest consultation meeting on 18 May
- What training is available?
- When do I do the training?
- How many goals do I need?
- Who is my line supervisor?
- How will the goals be measured?
- Management of P &D when working across sites and classifications
- Short term temps requirement to undertake PDPs
- Disagreement about goals or final outcome
- Concerns about PDPs used as a performance tool and not for development.