The PSA has been formally advised that the Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) will be undergoing a restructure.
We are looking after your concerns – how will this restructure impact you? How will this impact you performing your role?
The PSA has been advised there will be no loss of roles and no loss of conditions.
The PSA will be examining every aspect of this restructure, and will endeavour to provide the best outcome for members. We aim to make sure your workloads do not increase, and you do not have cross duty reporting lines.
The formal consultation period has commenced and will run until Tuesday 10 November 2020.
Provide your concerns about the DPS restructure
- Attend the snap DPS PSA members’ meeting on Tuesday 3 November, 12:00pm-1:00pm, in the State Parliament House Theatrette or via Zoom.
- To join to the Zoom, click HERE.
- Meeting ID: 882 6890 2261
- Call the PSA Member Support Centre on 1300 772 679 and quote “call #142210”.
- Email and quote “call #142210”.
- Contact your PSA Delegate.
Not a member?
Join the PSA at www.psa.asn.au/join