Environment Protection Authority – know your conditions of employment
Information for PSA Members
Members should be aware there are two Awards which apply to EPA staff:
- the Crown Employees (Public Service Conditions of Employment) Reviewed Award 2009 (the Crown Award)
- the Crown Employees (Office of Environment and Heritage and the Office of Environment Protection Authority) General Award (the OEH and EPA Award).
The PSA understands that members may have concern over the application of certain clauses within the Awards – Overtime, Flextime, and Excess Travel.
- Overtime is contained in Clause 88 of the Crown Award
- Flextime within Clause 9 of the OEH and EPA Award
- Excess Travel within Clause 11 of the OEH and EPA Award
Access these clauses by following the above links.
If you are not satisfied that you are receiving your proper Award entitlement you should bring it to the attention of your Supervisor/HR in the first instance and, if unsatisfied with the response, then call the Member Support Centre: 1300 772 679.