PSA Update for members
For many years Housing NSW Offices have remained closed to the public on Wednesday mornings.
PSA met with Housing NSW on 25 July and the PSA and Delegates raised a number of issues of concern including:
- ability to hold staff meetings;
- individual training, group training, e-learning & webinars;
- mentoring and coaching of staff;
- being able to address work backlog issues; and
- proper consultation with staff about the proposed changes.
Housing has advised that this practice is to cease, initially from the beginning of August but after representations from the PSA this has been extended until September 2014.
Housing further advised that they will provide to us each Districts plan to ensure that they continue to have effective staff meetings.
The PSA want to ensure our members concerns are properly addressed so we ask you to take a few minutes to provide us feedback through the survey link below by 4.30pm Wednesday 13 August 2014.
What else can you do?
- Print this update and place it on thenotice board.
- Provide feedback and concerns to management and the PSA.
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA.
- Contact your Delegate and arrange a workplace meeting.
- Become a workplace contact.
To become a workplace contact, email us at: FACSOrganising@psa.asn.au with Workplace Contact – [your name, location and section] in the subject line.
We are constantly updating our records, if you know of a member who did not receive this email, please forward this link to them so they can update their details: