The PSA wrote Fire and Rescue Management to set up a regular Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) in 2017. Fire and Rescue agreed to establish the JCC for Administrative Staff and we now have dates for 2018.
What the JCC?
The JCC is the consultative forum where your PSA delegates and Industrial Officials meet with Fire and Rescue Management to discuss and resolve collective member issues. The JCC also reviews policies and procedures.
What are the dates for 2018?
The PSA and Fire and Rescue have agreed to the following dates in 2018
- 6 March 2018 (Rescheduled to March 8)
- 5 June 2018
- 4 September 2018
- 6 November 2018
First Meeting in March
Your PSA delegate and Industrial Officer met with FRNSWs on 8 March 2018 to discuss the following issues:
- Move from Alexandria to Erskine Park
- Transfer of roles from Alexandria to Erskine Park
- SAP Payroll issues – including application of sick leave
- Payment of Annual Leave Loading
An update on the issues will be sent out shortly.
Future PSA Member Meetings and JCC Meetings
Your union will hold meetings at your workplace to discuss workplace issues in the lead up to each JCC. We will also update members on broader issues including the PSA pay rise and PSA campaigns.
Update Your Details
PSA Members who have moved from one FRNSW site to another location are asked to update their worksite details via the following link https://membership.psa.asn.au/
Your PSA Staff
Monika Wunderlin – Industrial Officer
Bart McKenzie – Senior Organiser
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Distribute this bulletin to colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member join online – https://membership.psa.asn.au/register