A bulletin came out on Friday with details on how staff will be called for C and B watches over the Christmas period due to staff on leave and shortages in casuals and full-time employment vacancies.
There was an error in the bulletin so below are the correct procedures for filling vacancies:
- Casual staff called – up to and including four shifts;
- Overtime for staff on Days Off;
- Double Shifts (up to a maximum of seven in a pay fortnight);
- Time in lieu shift swaps;
- Casual staff 5th and subsequent shifts;
- “Seagulls List”; – any staff member from another centre who may be available
- Double Shifts (7-10 in a pay fortnight) and
- Clause 9 evoked to allow Executive staff overtime.
Sorry for any confusion.