In light of a number of changes occurring in Justice Corporate Services, the PSA will hold a meeting for members working in this area, at Parramatta Justice Precinct as follows:
Wednesday 26th July
Room 4.04, Level 4, Parramatta Justice Precinct.
- Introduction to your PSA Union Officials: Surabi Alauddin, Organiser & Susan Emery, Industrial Officer.
- Justice Finance Restructure
- Asset Management Restructure
- The formation of the Justice Corporate Services Joint Consultative Committee (quarterly meetings with management to raise issues on behalf of members).
- PSA wins 2.5% per cent pay rise for members in 2017!
- Changes to Justice Flexi-time Policy
- Upcoming PSA Morning Tea and recruitment drive – 7th August, save the Date!
- Benefits of PSA Membership
- Expression of Interest in members who like to become more involved as a PSA Delegate or Contact in Justice Corporate Services. Training courses available
- General Business
Anything raised will be treated with strict confidentiality. All staff are encouraged to attend to discuss these or any other matters of concern. Non-members are also welcome to come and have a chat about the benefits of joining the PSA and membership forms will be available.
Join your colleagues and get involved in defending your rights and conditions – strong membership means a strong union!