Your union, the PSA, is conducting a workload survey. On 9 April 2019 a PSA bulletin was sent out inviting you to complete our workloads survey. That bulletin can be read HERE.
LAST CHANCE TO COMPLETE PSA SURVEY
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to complete the survey – the response has been overwhelming. If you have not yet completed the workloads survey there is still time, as it is open until 3 May 2019.
Please take 5-10 minutes to complete our Workload Survey HERE.
Please encourage all your workmates to fill out the survey. If they are not a PSA member, encourage them to join today.
ORGANISE A PSA VISIT
For any questions, or to organise a visit to your workplace, please contact:
Anne Kennelly A/Industrial Manager, Justice: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Make the union strong by forwarding this bulletin to your colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member? JOIN online www.psa.asn.au/join
Your PSA staff
Susan Emery – Industrial Officer email@example.com
Leonie Wright – Organiser firstname.lastname@example.org