PSA MEETING NOTICE
PSA members may be aware that Births, Death and Marriages is to be moved out of the Justice NSW cluster into the new cluster, Department of Customer Services, on 1 July 2019.
The Administrative Arrangements (Administrative Changes – Public Service Agencies) Order 2019 that outlines Public Sector changes can be viewed at the following link HERE.
You will see that S.30 (on page 12) of the Order states the following:
30 Transfer of NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages to Department of Customer Service
(1) The NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages is transferred from the Department of Justice to the Department of Customer Service.
(2) In any document, a reference to NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in the Department of Justice is to be construed as a reference to the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in the Department of Customer Service.
PSA MEETING DETAILS
There will be a PSA meeting to hear members’ concerns this Friday 11 April from 1pm to 2pm.
To be held in Meeting Room, 5.1 Registry BDM Chippendale
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Make the union strong by forwarding this bulletin to your colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member? JOIN online!