Your PSA Delegate and Industrial officials attended the staff briefing for the Operation and Mitigation Services Review at Rooty Hill Novotel on 17 January 2018.
Following the meeting, the draft change management plan and draft position descriptions were released for comment.
PSA members have until COB on Friday, 2 February 2018 to provide their feedback on the role descriptions and change proposal.
PSA members can forward their comments/concerns directly to email@example.com.
The PSA will be holding a meeting at Glendenning on Thursday, 1 February 2018, 12.30pm-1.30pm in the Waratah Room.
PSA members at other locations can use Skype to call into the meeting.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Jim will send you the link to join the meeting via Skype.
Your NSW RFS delegates are:
Your PSA staff:
PSA Industrial Officer
PSA Senior Organiser
What can you do?
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues.
- Print this bulletin and put it up on your notice board.
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA.
- Get involved as your Area Contact
- Not a member join online – https://membership.psa.asn.au/register
- Members can update their details at – https://psa.asn.au/update-your-details/