NSW Trustee and Guardian – 2017 & beyond – business plan
On 13 October 2015, the Business Plan for NSW Trustee & Guardian (NSWTAG) was presented to staff by the CEO, Imelda Dodds.
The Business Plan presents a devastating picture for PSA members and the people of NSW with the announcement including:
- The loss of 162 full time positions;
- The closure of eleven (11) branch offices –
Reduced services at Lismore, Wollongong and Sydney offices.
- The removal of General Scale and 1/2 Grade positions from the establishment of NSWTAG.
Despite repeated requests by the PSA and your delegates for management to provide substantial proposals and engage in transparent consultation, this was ignored. Consultation was purely superficial. Management continually blocked requests for a firm proposal. There was no opportunity provided for members to consider and respond to the Business Plan.
Where to now?
The PSA is meeting with management on 16 October. In the meantime, members are asked to consider what action they want to take in response to Tuesday’s announcement. Please speak with your colleagues. Contact your delegates (listed below) and refer all enquiries regarding the “restructure” to management.
What can you do?
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues
- Print out this bulletin and put it up on your notice board
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA
- Get involved as your area contact.
Update your details
If you have moved, have a new work email, work phone, or work location, please update your membership details here
Delegates on NSW TAG Vocational Advisory Group:
- Paul Gavin
- Robin Turnham
- Martin Armstrong
- Peter Edggton
- Craig Hatfield
- Heather Stephenson
- Christine Edmondson