NSW Trustee & Guardian – Our way forward – Discussion paper
The PSA has received a copy of the “Our Way Forward” document, as part of the ongoing consultation process.
The PSA recently met with Chief Executive Officer Adam Dent to discuss the Strategic Direction of NSW Trustee & Guardian and will be providing feedback to the CEO about this document.
The PSA acknowledges the document is a significant change in direction for NSW Trustee & Guardian and will work to ensure that any changes will be made to support our members in their work.
The PSA encourages all members to read the “Our Way Forward” document and provide feedback directly to our PSA delegates or the PSA.
Your support and encouragement is more important than ever given the changes and challenges affecting the Agency.
What can you do?
- Encourage your colleagues to join the PSA online at: https://membership.psa.asn.au/register
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues
- Print this bulletin and put it up on your notice board
- Get involved as a PSA Delegate or Contact: get in touch with your Organiser
- Update your workplace details at www.psa.asn.au/update-your-details/