On 17 April 2018 at the NSW Industrial Relations Commission, both the PSA and ODPP agreed to discuss these issues at the Joint Consultative meeting on Tuesday 24 April. At the meeting, the ODPP advised it would respond in a letter this week, rather than discuss the issues. However, nothing has been received so far, and the lack of proper consultation from the ODPP continues. As such and it is likely that the PSA and the ODPP will be back in the Industrial Relations Commission next week as a result.
Your PSA staff
Monika Wunderlin – Industrial Officer
Bart McKenzie – Senior Organiser
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Distribute this bulletin to colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member join online – https://membership.psa.asn.au/register