As members may be aware, the Flexible Working Hours arrangement which is currently in force at the ODPP is due to expire. The ODPP proposed the current Agreement be simply rolled over so existing conditions continue. However, the ODPP has had to contact Public Sector Industrial Relations in regard to the ‘carry forward’ of 50 hours. Please see attached letter HERE from the ODPP to the PSA.
While there is an ‘in principle’ agreement between the PSA and the ODPP that existing conditions should remain, we invite member feedback in relation to any issues or changes. This will be taken back to the ODPP.
Your PSA staff
Monika Wunderlin – Industrial Officer
Kirra Jackson – Organiser
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Distribute this bulletin to colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member join online – https://membership.psa.asn.au/register