The PSA has been advised of the Service Delivery update by the CEO announcing an increase in full-time roles and a significant investment in Service Delivery.
The PSA has had a long-running campaign since the announcement of the 2015 Business Case for more ongoing roles across the organisation. The announcement today has vindicated the PSA’s position and hopefully will ensure a better working environment for our members.
The PSA wishes to thank members and delegates for their feedback and commitment during this difficult time and seeks continued member engagement to ensure that we achieve the best results during consultation.
The PSA also refers to the CEO update announcing new appointments and divisional changes.
The PSA would like to congratulate the appointees on their new roles and looks forward to ongoing consultation in relation to any changes.
What can you do?
- Not a member? Get involved by signing up!
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues or put it on a noticeboard.
- Organise a PSA visit to your workplace.
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA.
- Get involved by becoming a local union delegate or contact.