PSA Members at Parliament House are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Parliament House Workplace Group. The General Secretary of the PSA, Stewart Little, will be in attendance to speak with members. There will also be reports from your delegates about what has been done in 2017 and what could be done in 2018.
29 November, 2017
- General Secretary’s speech (Stewart Little)
- Elections – nominations & workplace group elections
- Chairperson’s report (David Hale)
- Secretary’s report (April Lowndes)
- Industrial Officer’s report (Nick Player)
- The PSA & Parliament in 2018
- Other business
This AGM is a chance to have your say about your rights. If you are not a member of the PSA, this is an excellent opportunity to hear what the PSA does and to join this union.