At our recent members’ meetings, the issues of workplace bullying, workload stress and poor communication with management have been raised. The PSA is conducting a survey to assess the prevalence of these issues within the CSO.
We want to stress to all members that, unlike the PMES survey, no identifying information needs to be provided to complete this survey.
Please follow the link below to the PSA’s survey:
The PSA is currently in discussions with CSO management to allow the release of this survey to all staff.
- Louise Coory – Senior Solicitor
- Teri Southwell – Business Analyst
Your PSA staff:
Your union is only as strong as its members – the more members we have, the stronger we are. Your union is not only your voice in the work place, the PSA also handles individual issues at work.
What can you do?
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues.
- Print this bulletin and put it up on your notice board.
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA.
- Get involved as your Workplace Contact
- Not a member join online – psa.asn.au/join
Members can update their details at: https://membership.psa.asn.au