On Tuesday 7 July the PSA and other unions were consulted on COVID-safe workplace measures and a return to the workplace for TfNSW employees. It is important to note that while strategies will be implemented to reduce the risk in workplaces, staff will be encouraged to continue to work from home wherever possible.
Key takeaways from this meeting:
- Sanitation stations will be provided at key points around workspaces.
- Workspaces, meeting rooms and kitchen/breakout areas will have reduced capacities.
- ABW worksites will have decals showing where people can and can’t sit, to ensure that there is safe social distancing being practiced.
- Increased cleaning of workspaces will continue.
- Staff will be required to sign into workplaces so that there are records kept of all employees on site and safe building capacity can be managed.
- Signage will be put up around the office reminding people of Covid-safe practices.
- Prior to returning to offices employees will be required to complete an induction.
Further information can be found by viewing the briefing pack HERE.