Your union is holding a fringe event at this year’s NSW Labor State Conference to discuss the relentless privatisation agenda of the State Coalition Government regarding disability services. The event is a discussion, with opportunities for audience members to ask questions of the panellists at the end.
Please note that attendees are required to be registered as observers to the Conference. You do not have to be a party member to register as an Observer.
Privatising Disability Services: Where to from here?
Sunday 30 July 2017
Druitt St Foyer, Town Hall
- Sophie Cotsis MP (Shadow Minister for Disability Services)
- Annamaria Wood (Disability Macarthur)
- Associate Professor Damien Cahill (University of Sydney)
- Lucille McKenna OAM (Former Mayor of Ashfield and ALP Candidate for Leichhardt Ward, Inner West Council)
- Our own incredible Rachel Smoothy (PSA Delegate in ADHC) will be MC
RSVP on our official Facebook event HERE.
Register as an observer to NSW Labor Conference HERE.
We are strong, we are united, and we will continue to fight for you.