Date: Wednesday 14 June
Venue: Level 7 Conference Room
- 05.2017 Joint Consultative Committee Report-back
- Legal Support Review
- Capability framework in Role Descriptions
- Establishment of CSO WHS Committee – Call for PSA Member Nominations.
- Call for nominations for Workplace Delegates.
- PSA Pay Case update – your pay rise in 2017!
- General business
There are currently only two delegates at CSO. We are seeking new delegates from all sections of CSO. If you would like to become a PSA delegate or contact, please attend the meeting or contact Leigh Plater or Teri Southwell.
Your PSA delegates are:
Leigh Plater (x 85377), Senior Solicitor
Teri Southwell (x 85410), Legal & Financial System Administration Officer
PSA staff are:
Encourage your colleagues to join the PSA online at www.psa.asn.au, or see your delegates for Membership Forms. Non-members are welcome and membership forms will be available for those wishing to sign up on the day. A unionised workplace is a fairer workplace!
For more information contact the PSA on: 1300 772 679