Your union, the PSA, will be holding a meeting for Operational Information Agency (OIA) staff as follows:
Tuesday 15 August
Parramatta PHQ – Cullen Bullen Room (Mezzanine Level)
- PSA wins 2.5 per cent pay rise
- Re-engineering in NSW Police
- Flex time and flexible work entitlements
- Expression of interest procedures for Higher Duties
- Benefits of PSA membership, including:
- Representation on individual and collective workplace matters
- Journey Insurance to cover wages of members injured while travelling to or from work
- Personal Accident Insurance to cover permanent disability or death resulting from an accident
- Provident Fund – immediate payment of $3500 to nominated beneficiary in the event of a member’s death
- Union Shopper access giving discounts on a wide range of gift cards, entertainment, activities, whitegoods, electronics, and more for union members
- Sydney Credit Union (SCU) access giving discounted banking to union members.
PSA morning tea at PHQ 5 September – save the date!
Any matters raised will be treated with strict confidentiality. All staff are encouraged to speak with us to discuss these or any other matters of concern. Non-members are also welcome to come and have a chat about the benefits of joining the PSA and membership forms will be available.
It’s time to join your colleagues and get involved in defending your rights and conditions – strong membership means a strong union!
To organise a meeting in your workplace, please contact:
PSA Organiser email@example.com