PSA plans feedback on Our Way Forward
Your union, the PSA has been provided with a copy of the Our Way Forward document and will be providing feedback to NSW Trustee and Guardian at the next Joint Consultative Committee on 12 December 2018.
The PSA has been advised that the consultation in relation to Our Way Forward closed on 30 November 2018.
We advise members that consultation is an ongoing process and members are entitled to provide feedback in relation to any workforce issues that affects them.
The PSA also advises members that NSW Trustee and Guardian have an obligation to consult about any workplace issues that affect our members and consultation starts with information sharing with the PSA.
We will seek that NSW Trustee and Guardian commits to ongoing consultation about Our Way Forward and any strategies developed by NSW Trustee and Guardian. The PSA also sought a copy of the second PPB Advisory Report to ensure that our members’ interests are protected in any proposed structural change.
The PSA will also be urging NSW Trustee and Guardian to learn from past restructures and change management failures and to have proper regard to the feedback of our members.
What can you do?
- Encourage your colleagues to join the PSA online at: psa.asn.au/join
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues
- Print this bulletin and put it up on your notice board
- Get involved as a PSA Delegate or Contact: get in touch with your Organiser on the details above
- Update your workplace details at https://membership.psa.asn.au/