Today is Admin Professionals Day and the PSA wishes to acknowledge and recognise the critical role administrative members perform in the work of Non-Custodial Corrections.
Though your work is sometimes undertaken in the background, Corrections could not operate without it. It is the work of Admin Professionals that ensures Correctional Centres run smoothly and allows other members to focus on their important roles.
The PSA continues to advocate to CSNSW on a number of issues affecting Administrative members, including:
- Visits processing workload with the introduction of JUSTConnect in March 2020.
- Continued consultation with the rollout of online visits booking system (Self Service)
- Ensuring consultation, dialogue and action is maintained in relation to the increase in bullying and related WHS incidents and the impacts of the initiatives introduced to decrease them
- Provide consultation for the introduction of paperless warrant files
- Continued consultation with the Admin restructure within Community Corrections.
We want to hear from you!
If you have issues you would like discussed or your Admin stories told, please send through to your local or state Delegates, or get in touch with PSA staff below.