The PSA has been advised of a proposed restructure within the People and Culture Command.
A copy of the change management documentation, including a current and a proposed Organisational Chart, has been presented to the PSA to provide feedback as part of the consultation process. It is intended to provide this feedback by COB Tuesday, 13 August 2019.
The PSA encourages members to be actively involved in consultation by:
- seeking all necessary information from management (such as Role Descriptions or other documents) as appropriate
- asking questions/providing feedback through the channels indicated at the staff meeting
- providing written feedback to the PSA per below by COB Friday, 9 August 2019 if possible
- encouraging colleagues to participate in the consultation process
- talking to non-members about the importance of PSA membership coverage.
Any member seeking individual assistance with their circumstances should contact PSA Member Support Centre on 1300 772 679 in the first instance.
All written feedback should be submitted via email to:
A reminder that monthly PSA member meetings take place at PHQ. A meeting notice is sent out to members a few days before each meeting, the next of which will be on Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 12pm in the Oaklands Room.
A union workplace is a fairer workplace. Not a member? SIGN UP TODAY!