The PSA met with Courts and Tribunal Services HR last week.
After initial enquiries made by the PSA in July 2019 on behalf of members, HR has decided to offer temporary contracts to members employed casually. These offers will be to individuals who have a regular pattern of work.
If members have any questions about this, they are encouraged to contact the PSA.
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Make the union strong by forwarding this bulletin to your colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member? JOIN online!