Service NSW bulletin – PSA training course for Service NSW members
The PSA has renegotiated the interim Award that covers Service NSW staff. The renegotiated Award came into effect from 1 July 2015 for a 12- month period.
The PSA were able to achieve:
- A 2.5 percent pay rise
- Extension of meal break from a maximum of 45 minutes to a maximum of one hour
- An expansion of “other parent” leave
- Commitment to enter into a Flexible Working Hours Agreement for Head Office staff.
As a result of the negotiations, members informed the PSA they would like to foster stronger links throughout Service NSW centres and create a network of delegates and contacts for the next negotiations, due to start early next year.
As a result the PSA has organised a training day for members interested in becoming involved on 20 October.
The training will involve:
- How the union can improve your working conditions
- Your role in Bargaining, Campaigning and Organising
- Planning to make a real difference
Members are entitled to access special leave with pay to attend union training courses.
Oops! We could not locate your form.