As members are aware, the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions and the PSA have been in consultation over the introduction of a new Code of Conduct. Members sent feedback to the PSA which was subsequently sent to the ODPP executive. The ODPP’s reply to the PSA can be found HERE.
The PSA/ODPP Joint Consultative Committee will meet next week. If members have further feedback on the draft code or any other issue they would like to raise, please contact your PSA staff or PSA delegates.
Your PSA Staff
Monika Wunderlin – Industrial Officer
Glenn Duncan – Organiser
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Distribute this bulletin to colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member join online – psa.asn.au/join