The final draft Award is now ready for you to vote on.
PSA staff and delegates have been negotiating with Service NSW Management for some months.
The key wins are
- A two-year award with salary increase of 5% for 2018 and 2019
- Strengthening of the wording around meal break entitlements
- Extended Operating Hours for the Contact Centres. Existing staff will only work these shifts with their consent and penalty rates and additional leave provisions have been retained.
- On Call (Stand-by) and On-Call Allowance
- Flexible Work Practices
- Inclusion of additional leave for the Western Division
- Study Assistance
Following an extraordinary meeting of the Service NSW PSA Departmental Committee on Friday 20 April your Delegates endorsed the proposed Award.
Approval by the membership will allow the Award to proceed to the IRC for endorsement so you don’t miss out on your pay rise and enhanced conditions.
Click HERE to vote for your Award.
The survey will close at 5pm on Wednesday 2 May 2018.