The PSA understands a number of members have sought an extension as the timeframe provided by NSWTG was only two days.
The PSA will be contacting NSWTG about the issue and its lack of recognition with regards to consultation.
Any feedback members have on the changes to the role descriptions can be sent to your PSA staff. The PSA will then put member responses to management. individual members will not be identified as part of this process.
Your PSA staff
Monika Wunderlin Industrial Officer
Glenn Duncan Organiser
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Make the union strong by forwarding this bulletin to your colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate
- Not a member? JOIN online!
Interested in become a workplace delegate or more involved in the PSA? Contact the Member Support Centre or your Organiser today.