UrbanGrowth – PSA meeting notices
PSA meetings for members at UrbanGrowth will be held next week, one at Parramatta and one at MLC City.
Monday 11 September
Bourke Room Level 12, Eclipse Building
Wednesday 13 September
These meetings have been scheduled to report back after recent meetings held with senior representatives from UrbanGrowth NSW and DPC regarding the transition process to separate UrbanGrowth NSW.
Members are urged to attend to enable feedback to be provided to your union which will enable either collective or individual matters to be raised with management on your behalf.
Your union has been successful in:
- extending the time frame for feedback on proposed structures to 14 August 2017
- establishing the regular consultative meetings to relay issues of concern with processes dealing with the transition
- proposing the arbitrary date of 31 August 2017 for transition be abandoned
- demanding that new structures be developed with correct and accurate information on role titles, and including new roles on the proposed structures
- demanding a new accurate and informative change management plan be provided to staff.