We want you to become a PSA Delegate at the NSW Ombudsman.
The PSA will be holding a Delegate by-election in June 2020 to replace Julie Chang’s vacancy (who has moved to the Office of the Children’s Guardian).
If you believe in the benefits of collective bargaining and share our values of decency, fairness and equality at work, then the PSA strongly encourages you to step-up and get active with the PSA.
You will be joining the Delegate Committee team of:
- Andrew Harding – Head Delegate Chair
- Matthew Bright – Deputy Delegate Chair
- Mary Gallagher – Communications Co-ordinator.
- Chris Rodd – Social co-ordinator.
Being a Delegate is a great way to:
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your negotiation ability.
- Increase your confidence.
If you are in the Aboriginal and Community Engagement Team or the People and Culture Team we strongly encourage your nomination.
As a delegate you will be supported in the role by our Delegates and PSA professional industrial staff.