What do you think?
PSA meeting 22 August
Your next union meeting will be held on 22 August 2018. There are a number of important issues to discuss that will impact PSA members. We want to know what your thoughts are about these issues and what you would like your representatives to raise on your behalf with management.
This meeting is crucial, particularly in view of the two moves you are now facing. We want to make sure that all members’ voices are heard and that your union is representing your interests.
Draft Agenda Items for next Wednesday
- Recent announcement regarding the Ministry’s relocation to interim accommodation
- The Ministry’s failure to engage in genuine and meaningful consultation
- Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) Reports
- Operation of the JCC.
- Failure to provide secure employment including a lack of transparency regarding the numbers of contractors and agency staff.
- New online flex sheet system.
We want to hear from you
If you have something you would like to add to the agenda of the union meeting please contact your delegate or email us at HealthOrganising@psa.asn.au.
Agenda items can be raised anonymously and anything raised can be treated with strict confidentiality.
Your Ministry of Health delegates are:
- Julie Westacott
- John Bertacco
- Peter Gilfedder