- Is your employer doing the right thing in WHS… do you want a better understanding of WHS in your workplace?
- Do you know what HSRs are?
- Do you understand where Bullying and Mental Health fit in the WHS space?
More to learn? Then come along to union training.
We have 2 training days coming up in Broken Hill…you can register for one day or both.
Attending Day one can assist your understanding of Day 2 content
Tuesday 18 April Work Health and Safety Essentials
Wednesday 19 April Workplace Bullying and Mental Health
Venue: Musician’s Club
276 Crystal Street, Broken Hill
Time: 9:30am-4:30pm each day
Some of the topics we’ll cover are:
- your PCBU’s (employer’s) duty of care and obligations
- your duties, rights, and protections
- how consultation should work
- how to deal with workplace bullying as a WHS issue
- supporting colleagues with mental health concerns
Morning tea and a light lunch are provided.
Interested to see what else we have to offer in the training space? Check out the training timetable on the website. Sign up online at psa.asn.au
Hope to see you at Broken Hill training.
Your PSA/CPSU NSW Training Team