The PSA seeks your feedback.
The PSA has been in negotiation with the Department of Premier and Cabinet (DPC) in relation to your Flexible Working Hours Agreement.
The 16 June 2021 DPC-PSA Flexible Working Hours Negotiation Meeting minutes show:
- “DPC requested banked flex be taken out of the agreement”.
- “DPC stated that they would go back to the flex provisions of the award if agreement could not be reached”
- “DPC stated that the data shows that employees are working on average 7.5 hours which is just above the standard 7 hours…The PSA is considering this data further and has concerns of how the data is being utilized”
To protect your flex agreement, the PSA needs your feedback.
The PSA is seeking your answers the following questions:
- Approximately, how many hours do you work each week?
- Approximately, how many hours do you sacrifice/lose each settlement period?
Alternatively, call the PSA MSC on 1300 772 679 and quote call number #158168.
Your feedback will be kept strictly anonymous and raised on a collective basis.
The PSA is your voice in the workplace – join the PSA today.