PSA/CPSU NSW Regional Organiser Asren Pugh and Senior Organiser (FACS Team) Siobhan Callinan will be attending FACS and Australian Unity worksites in Coffs Harbour, Kempsey and Port Macquarie from 28 August to 1 September.
They will be available to talk to members and non-members about workplace issues, privatisation and the importance of being union.
Make time to catch up with your union the PSA/CPSU NSW
- Monday 28 August – Tuesday 29 August
Coffs Harbour ADHC Office, Group Homes, Australian Unity and Housing
- Wednesday 30 August
Kempsey ADHC Office, Group Homes and Housing
- Disability Staff Event – from 4pm @ Port Aloha Motel
All staff welcome, especially those working for ADHC or The Benevolent Society.
- Thursday 31 August – Friday 1 September
Port Macquarie Australian Unity Office, Group Homes, CSC and Housing
Items for discussion
- Benefits of PSA/CPSU NSW membership – bring a colleague with you so they can find out more about the PSA/CPSU NSW
- ADHC privatisation: enterprise bargaining and the importance of being union post transfer
- Housing privatisation: What we know and where to next
- Community Services: workload, Inherent Requirements and privatisation.
All members will have the opportunity to raise any general business or workplace issues they wish to at PSA/CPSU NSW meetings. Anything raised will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Membership forms will be available for those wishing to sign up on the day and all staff are encouraged to join the PSA/CPSU NSW and be involved by having a say in how their workplace is run.