Legal Aid NSW member update
Your union the PSA will be visiting Legal Aid Offices in the coming months to engage with delegates, members, and non-members to build strength on the ground at Legal Aid in 2017.
The initial focus will be updating members on:
- PSA Salaries Case 2017
- discussing the Administrative Support Review
- discussing other Local Issues
- encouraging members to get involved in their union by becoming an area contact or delegate
- encouraging non-members to join the PSA.
PSA Legal Aid Delegates in 2017
- Would you like to become more involved in your union?
- Interested in working with PSA members across Legal Aid?
- Become a PSA delegate!
Your PSA delegate elections Legal Aid Departmental Committee are due this year.
If you want to have a say in how your union is run and want to be part of a collective effort to improve your rights at work by building strength on the ground, we encourage you to nominate and get involved in your union the PSA.
We further encourage members working in the various roles at Legal Aid including Administration, Legal and Policy to get involved.
Members will be updated on the relevant processes shortly. In the interim If you want to get more involved in your union or want more information on what being a delegate at Legal Aid please contact email@example.com.
Update your details online HERE.
What can you do?
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues
- Print this bulletin and put it up on your notice board
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA
- Get involved as your Area Contact
- Get involved by being on the Legal Aid DC
- Attend a meeting at your worksite.