PSA MEETING NOTICE
Crown Solicitor’s Office members’ meeting
The PSA will be in attendance at the Crown Solicitor’s Office to talk to members and non-members during the lunchtime period. Details of the meeting are given below:
Date: Monday, 13 March 2017
Venue: Heritage Room, Level 7
- Benefits of PSA membership
- Joint Consultative Committee report-back
- Crown Solicitor’s Office legal support review – member feedback
- Part-time work approval process
- PSA pay case, your pay rise in 2017!
- General business
- Next PSA meeting.
Anything raised will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Membership forms will be available for those wishing to sign up on the day. All staff are encouraged to join the PSA and be involved by having a say in how their workplace is run.
It’s time to get involved!
For more information, contact the PSA on: 1300 772 679