Today is Admin Professionals Day. The PSA wishes to acknowledge and recognise the critical role administrative members perform in the work of Community Corrections.
Though your work is sometimes undertaken in the background, Community Corrections could not operate without it. It is the work of Admin Professionals that ensures an office runs smoothly and allows other members to focus on their roles.
Managing offenders in the community and reducing recidivism is a team effort and all our members in Community Corrections have a part to play.
The PSA continues to advocate to Community Corrections on a number of issues affecting Administrative members, including:
- Provision of OIMS training through Brush Farm Academy
- Consistency with the Integrated Induction Course, including one-day face-to-face component
- Holding regular Admin Engagement Days
- Updating the Admin Handbook
- Ensuring development opportunities.
We want to hear from you!
If you have issues you would like discussed or want to have your Admin stories told, please contact your state PSA Community Corrections delegates.
Community Corrections Departmental Committee (CCDC)
- Suzi Tubner (Admin Metro)
- Hailey Robinson (Admin Regional)
- Bart Gale (Central West)
- Lisa Matthews (Metro)
- Allison Roberts (Metro)
- Tracy Wilson (Metro)
- Kellie Becquet (South West)
- Glenda Reid (North West)
- Rachel Marsh (Newcastle/Hunter)
- Nerrissa O’Neill (North Coast)
Your PSA industrial staff