Don’t forget, your PSA organiser will be attending the Ministry of Health North Sydney office tomorrow to talk to members and non-members during lunchtime. Come along, bring your colleagues and find out more about what the PSA has been doing.
- Wednesday 22 August 2018
- Level 4 Kirribilli Room
Items for discussion
- Recent announcement regarding the Ministry’s relocation to interim accommodation.
- The Ministry’s failure to engage in genuine and meaningful consultation.
- Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) Reports:
- Operation of the JCC.
- Failure to provide secure employment including a lack of transparency regarding the numbers of contractors and agency staff.
- New online flex sheet system.
- Proposed Recovery at Work Policy.
We want to hear from you
If you have something you would like to add to the agenda of the union meeting please contact your delegate or email us at HealthOrganising@psa.asn.au
Agenda items can be raised anonymously and anything raised can be treated with strict confidentiality.
Membership forms will be available for those wishing to sign up on the day and all staff are encouraged to join the PSA and be involved by having a say in how their workplace is run.